Discover an underwater world of wonder. Travel through brightly colored coral reefs, creaking shipwrecks, dark ocean caves and tropical lagoons. Marvel at the variety and diversity in our unique freshwater domed gallery and travel to the deep to visit the strange creatures that lurk in the dark. Get up close and personal with sharks, rays, jellyfish and a host of other cool creatures in one of our many touch tanks. Learn how these animals adapt and survive in their environment and understand how you can make a difference in both their world and ours. Admission is $8-$12, with timed entry admission tickets available for purchase in advance. Purchase tickets here. Free parking is available at Shreveport Aquarium, the public garage across the street (Enter on E. Milam), at El Dorado Resort Casino's Parking Garage, & Festival Plaza's Public Lot. For more information contact Shreveport Aquarium at (318) 383-0601. Like Shreveport Aquarium on Facebook.
- Hours of Operation: Summer Hours (Through Labor Day) Monday - Friday : 10AM - 6PM last entry Saturday : 9AM - 6PM last entry Sunday : 12PM - 6PM last entry
- Directions and Parking Info: I-20 Exit 19-A. Free parking.
- Military Discount:
- Senior Citizen Discount:
- Valet Parking: Valet parking not offered
- 100% smoke-free facility
- Avg admission for children: $6 - $10
- Avg admission for adults: $11 - $15
- Live music details: Call for details
- Smoking Policy: No smoking in restaurants. Bars may be exempt.
- Description Dine with stingrays, dance under the historic arboretum dome or enjoy open-air dining on the only riverfront patio in town. The aquarium offers multiple venue options and has a maximum capacity is 300 guests. Aquarium tours can be added to all event packages.
- Reception Capacity 300