Tour more than 20 unique dioramas in a building noted for its architecture. Open since 1939, Louisiana State Exhibit Museum displays Caddo Native American artifacts, a monumental fresco, dugout canoe and more.
- Open Status: Open
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Description Unique in both its massive circular layout and its world-renowned dioramas, and acclaimed for its huge fresco and Native American artifacts, the Louisiana State Exhibit Museum houses many dynamic collections and rotating exhibits that offer insight into the history and culture of Louisiana and beyond. The iconic museum rotunda and grounds can host more than 800 people.
- Reception Capacity 800