Join Chef Hardette Harris as she shows off the wonderful flavors of North Louisiana during one of her Us Up North Food Tours. Begin each tour by enjoying a sample of Chef Harris's famous greens and cornbread. Next, board a shuttle with Chef Harris and visit some of her favorite food spots, which will be serving up the best dishes that Shreveport-Bossier has to offer. Learn more at www.foodtourslouisiana.com.
Chef Harris is originally from Minden, La., and she has led the effort to celebrate Shreveport-Bossier's unique culinary perspective by establishing the Official Meal of North Louisiana. Recently, she was named one of Louisiana Life's 2017 Louisianians of the Year as well as one of Country Roads Magazine's Best Small Town Chefs of 2017.
• Price: $65 per person for groups of 22 or less. $50 per guest if the tour is sold out.
• Minimum: 13 Maximum: 23
• Tour Duration: 3.5 hours with four stops
• Booking Contact: Chef Hardette Harris at (318) 639-0022; email@example.com
• Location: 300 N. Allen Ave., Shreveport LA 71101
Learn about all of Shreveport-Bossier’s group experiences by visiting www.Shreveport-Bossier.org/Experiences
- Open Status: Open
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Indoor Dining:
- Takeout Available:
- Hours of Operation: Call for hours.
- Directions and Parking Info: Call for directions and parking info.
- Live music details: Call for details
- Smoking Policy: No smoking in restaurants. Bars may be exempt.