Engage your senses and experience the world of roses at the American Rose Center located 10 minutes west of downtown Shreveport. You will learn about the care, cultivation and history of one of the world’s most popular flowers – roses. Stroll the gardens and grounds that display many unique rose varieties, including the test gardens and the horizon garden, which showcases some of the newest roses. At the end of the tour, guests will actually get to taste roses in tea and jelly.
• Price: $10 per guest
• Minimum: 10 guests / Maximum: 50 guests
• Availability: April 1-May 31 and September 15-October 31; Monday–Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Tour Duration: 1.5 hours
• Booking Contact: Carol Spiers; (318) 938-5402, ext. 223, email@example.com
• Location: The American Rose Center 8877 Jefferson Paige Road, Shreveport, LA 71119
Click here to download the All About the Roses flyer.
Learn about all of Shreveport-Bossier’s group experiences by visiting www.Shreveport-Bossier.org/Experiences
- Hours of Operation: By appointment
- Directions and Parking Info: I-20 W to exit 5, north to Jefferson Paige Road turn left, then two miles Center will be on the right.
- Valet Parking: Call for hours and prices
- Exhibits Space 1
- Description The 4,000-square-foot Klima Rose Hall is a unique venue at the American Rose Center and is available for special events, meetings, weddings, receptions and parties and can accommodate 200 guests.
- Largest Room 4000
- Reception Capacity 200
- Theatre Capacity 200
- Total Conference Capacity 200
- Total Rounds Capacity 18
- Total U-Shaped Capacity 30
- Banquet Capacity 200
- Number of Rooms 3
- Classroom Capacity 75