This Shreveport, Louisiana-based craft brewery is dedicated to making creative, authentic beer and helping to build a great beer culture within the communities it serves.
What you need to know:
You MUST have a reservation to enjoy a pint in our tasting room.
Everything you need to know about making a reservation can be found at bit.ly/GRBISBACK
We will resume with modified tasting room hours: Wednesday-Friday 4-8pm, Saturday 12-8pm - with the exception of this Friday, 6/5 when we will open at noon.
Our curbside pick-up service is still available. Order any time but pick up will only be available during our tasting room hours. Orders can be placed at grbtogo.com
Reservation space is limited - so don't hesitate. And please be sure and read through our policies and procedures at bit.ly/GRBISBACK to help us all navigate Phase 2 together, safely and efficiently!
- Open Status: Temporarily Closed
- No Contact Services:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- Mobile Payments Accepted:
- Website "Health & Safety Policy": https://greatraftbrewing.com/news/were-back-re-opening-procedures/
- Indoor Dining:
- Online Orders Available:
- Curbside Pick Up Available:
- Takeout Available:
- Reservations Required:
- Hours of Operation: Call for hours.
- Directions and Parking Info: Call for directions and parking info.
- Live music details: Call for details
- Smoking Policy: No smoking in restaurants. Bars may be exempt.
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Largest Room (sq. ft.) 2500
- Total Sq. Ft. 4500
- Theatre Capacity 75
- Number of Rooms 3
- Classroom Capacity 75