Our small and local businesses are what make us what we are, give us our unique vibe and help create a place that we're proud to call "home." Today is the ONE day a year that our small businesses really do take center stage! We would encourage you to Shop Local. Spend Local. Support Local. On Saturday, November 25 from early until late, downtown Shreveport will be hosting events, special shopping and dining opportunities, art markets and more and it will all be capped off with the kick off to the holidays on the downtown riverfront. Venues include:
- The Agora Borealis- 421 Lake Street
- artspace- 708 Texas Street
- Rhino Coffee-626 Texas Street
- Bon Temps Coffee Bar, Appli-K's and Louisiana Specialty Gifts- Red River District
- Robinson Film Center-617 Texas Street
- Remington Suite Hotel-220 Travis Street
- Norsworthy Gallery-214 Texas Street, and more!
For up to the minute deals and details, check our Facebook event page.