Old School Italian Dinners are getting ready for their second local chef partnered and inspired dinners of 2019. Flavors galore will be happening at this family-style buffet where classic Italian meets some traditional North Louisiana cuisine designed by Chef John Cariere of Fairfield Manor Bed and Breakfast and our very own "Us Up North" Chef Hardette Harris. This special menu will consist of ten different menu items.
In an effort to keep the cost of ticketing affordable for everyone, we have decided to have a WINE SWAP with this Old School Italian Dinner. We ask that you please bring one bottle of red wine and a bottle of white wine to exchange with other dinner guests. Water and iced tea will be served at the event.
Seating is limited and tickets are nonrefundable. Please note that there will be no reserved seating. First come, first seated.
Chef John Cariere Menu:
1. Tortellini Tomato Basil Pasta Salad
2. Summer Italian Squash Cucuzza
3. Caesar Salad served with Shitake Mushroom Croutons
4. Creamy Shrimp Etouffee Rigatoni with homemade Crostini
5. John's Famous Meatballs and Marinara
6.. Petite Amaretto Cannoli
Chef Hardette Harris Menu:
1.. Smothered Chicken Boneless Breasts with Rice Pilaf and Gravy
2. Mustard and Turnip Greens and Mini Cornbread Squares
3. North Louisiana Style Caponata