Enjoy a garden bazaar and garden tour of private home gardens in the Shreveport-Bossier area sponsored by the Northwest Louisiana Master Gardeners, May 12-13 at various locations. The tour on Saturday, May 12 is from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and the Sunday, May 13 tour is from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bossier Restoration Foundation, 316 Sibley St., Benton
- Patty and David Leeth Garden, 581 Harris Lane, Shreveport
- Judy and anny Roemer Garden, 311 Glen Erica, Shreveport
- Ann and Ron Stokes, 605 Southfield Road, Shreveport
- Sarah and Howard Scott Garden, 2300 Creswell Ave., Shreveort
- Sue and Al Wyche Garden, 211 North Beach Dr., Bossier City
- Mimi and Lee Harvell, 195 North Beach Dr., Bossier City
- Susie and Ford Stinson III Garden, 175 Lafitte Lane, Bossier
- Pioneer Heritage Center, One University Place, Shreveport
Advance tickets are $10 and can be purchased at Citizens National Bank branches (Main Office, Ellerbe Road, Benton Road, Mansfield Road, East 70th Street, Downtown, and DeSoto Parish), or by calling the Master Gardeners office at (318) 698-0010. Tickets may also be purchased at any garden on the days of the tour for $15.
Le Tour des Jardins
- See listing for various locations