Jurassic Quest is coming to Shreveport, LA, March 29-31. This event features more rides, activities, and dinosaurs than ever before! Hours of operation are 3-8 p.m. on Friday and 9 a.m.-8 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Purchasing tickets online before the event will guarantee access.
Strollers are welcome and be sure to bring your cameras! There will be a ton of great moments to capture! Also, don't forget to wear socks! Socks are required for the inflatables!
Jurassic Quest has added dinosaurs and elements that have never been seen before.
NEW TO JURASSIC QUEST:
- HUGE, NEW 24 ft. Carnotaurus & T-Rex rides! The LARGEST ridable dinosaurs in North America!
- NEW WALKING DINOSAUR RIDES!
- 30 NEW dinosaurs! OVER 80 TOTAL dinosaurs, including a life-size Spinosaurus, Apatosaurus, Triceratops, Giganotosaurus, Pinochiorex, Dracorex, Ouranosaurus, & many more moving, breathing, and even walking dinosaurs!
- NEW activities!
- NEW walking Dilophosaurus and Herrerasaurus!
- NEW fossil digs, and NEW paleontology & fossil stations!
- NEW dino petting zoo (for toddlers)!
- NEW dino scooters (current requirement is 3 & under)!
Jurassic Quest has been the LARGEST & MOST REALISTIC dinosaur event in North America since 2013 and is now EVEN BIGGER!
- Science stations
- Incredibly realistic, interactive BABY DINOSAURS and WALKING DINOSAURS exclusive to Jurassic Quest
- Cinema, dinosaur bounce houses, and bungee pulls
- Crafts, face painting, green screen photography, and dinosaur jeopardy
- & MUCH MORE!