Experience the holidays downtown like they used to be. The huge December Holiday Downtown Artwalk is Wednesday, December 6, from 5 until 9 p.m.
You can start the artwalk at artspace, 708 Texas Street. Walk through HOLIDAZE, the downtown art market. Then walk to Rhino Coffee, the Lofts at 624, Robinson Film Center and other nearby stops for food, shopping and fun events. Jump on the free iShuttle buses to be whisked to other stops such as:
- Visit Santa at The Agora Borealis
- Make Christmas jammies at Definition Industries Inc.
- Shreve Memorial Library will have a Festival of Lights program and their giant Friends book sale.
- Norsworthy Gallery will have the works of Christine Bailey hanging along with other artists displaying wares.
- The Remington Suite Hotel & Spa will have drink specials and artists
- Robinson Film Center and Abby Singer’s Bistro will have drink specials and gift certificates
It's all free and family-friendly. . Come downtown and take home a holiday memory!