Come celebrate Christmas in Roseland, which opens 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night, November 23 - December 23, 2018.
The American Rose Center is transformed into a whimsical winter wonderland from the day after Thanksgiving until the weekend before Christmas. The holiday event features thousands of twinkling lights, dozens of lighted displays, giant Christmas Cards to the Community, nightly entertainment, photos with Santa, rides on the Roseland Express train and tons of fun for the whole family!
Don’t forget to visit the gift shop and concession stand during your visit for some hot chocolate, corn dogs, funnel cake and more.
Here is some important information to make your experience a memorable one.
- Gates are open from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. the last car is admitted at 9:30 p.m.
- Admission costs include:
- $20 per carload or $5 per person — ages 2 and under get in free
- Mini bus for 11-20 people costs $50
- Medium bus for 21 to 30 people costs $100
- Large bus for 31 to 54 people costs $150
- Bus for 55 plus people costs $200
- Group rates are available. Please call (318) 938-5402 to make a group reservation.
Photos with Santa are $10 per photo. Santa will be available from 6 p.m. to 9 pm. No personal photography is allowed (unless a ticket is purchased). Tickets are available in the gift shop.
Other costs include the Roseland Express Train tickets, which are $5 per person. The track is a small circuit and does not go through the gardens. Tickets are available in the gift shop, as well.
Christmas in Roseland is a participant in the Louisiana Holiday Trail of Lights, which encompasses holiday events from November to December in Shreveport-Bossier, Minden, Monroe-West Monroe, Natchitoches, and Alexandria/Pineville.
* Please note that Christmas in Roseland is a walking event only and no carts are available.