MARGARITAVILLE AND LOCAL RESTAURANT INDUSTRY
COME TOGETHER FOR 2nd ANNUAL SIP, UNLIMITED:
A TRIBUTE TO KUAN LIM
Sunday, August 26, 2018, from 2 p.m. until 5 p.m., Margaritaville Resort Casino will host the 2nd Annual SIP, UNLIMITED: A Tribute to Kuan Lim, a wine, food and entertainment experience showcasing Northwest Louisiana’s favorite restaurants and wines from around the globe. Guests will visit a vast array of food and wine vendors located throughout the property, offering delicious food and wine tastings. A silent auction featuring items contributed by participating vendors, local businesses and individuals will be held throughout the event.
SIP, UNLIMITED began in 2017 to celebrate and raise funds for local restaurant legend Kuan Lim, Owner of Lucky Palace, to assist with prosthetics and medical bills incurred during his battle with small cell carcinoma. More than 400 people attended the event, which generated over $57,000 in gross revenue. This year, proceeds will honor two deserving service industry recipients chosen by Lim, Margaritaville SVP and GM Barry Regula, and other members of the restaurant and hospitality community – the family of Lucky Palace’s own Holly Lim, whose daughter Tiffany Pippenger passed away in late 2017 from a critical illness, leaving behind a young daughter; and the family of Southern Glazer’s Perry “Trey” McArdle Woods, who lost his life in May 2018 after a tragic accident and is survived by his wife and two young daughters.
Barry Regula is pleased to continue helping the local hospitality industry’s own. “We have such a robust and dedicated service community in our area, and every business and individual that contributes to SIP whole-heartedly embraces this opportunity to give back. Our very finest culinary professionals and sommeliers are collaborating on a gastronomic adventure inspired by Lim himself. Margaritaville and our crew members were overwhelmed by the generosity of our community last year – the silent auction alone raised over $20,000 in gross revenue. We look forward to generating even more funds this year to assist the Pippenger and Woods families.”
• Sunday, August 26, 2018
• 2 pm – 5 pm
• Location: Margaritaville Resort Casino
• TICKET PRICE: $75.00
• VIP EXPERIENCE: $150.00
Tickets can be purchased on EVENTBRITE.COM and at the Margaritaville Retail Store.
PARTICIPATING VENDORS: Stay tuned for more special guests and surprises!
• Jimmy’s Seafood and Steak (Margaritaville)
• Stone Forks
• Riverview Restaurant and Brewhouse (Margaritaville)
• Lucky Palace
• Proud Mary 360 Grill
• Bamboo Asian Café (Margaritaville)
• Guiseppe’s Pastacaffe
• Abby Singer’s Bistro
WINE & SPECIAL GUESTS
• Wines Unlimited
• Eagle Distributing
• International Wine & Spirits
• Mystic Vine
• Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits
• Southern Glazer’s Genesis
• Republic National Wine & Spirits
• Select Wines Inc.
Margaritaville’s Event Registration Center
• Hotel lobby
• Guests will receive SIP trip essentials, including an event map and a signature SIP, UNLIMITED wine glass
• SIP various wines from around the world paired with incredible food from favorite restaurants
• Silent auction items generously donated from participating vendors and the community will be available for bidding, with proceeds
benefitting the Lim and Woods families
• Live music from Rue Jazz
Riverview Restaurant and Brewhouse’s Main Dining Room
• NEW THIS YEAR: a one-of-a-kind Beer Garden, perfect for a cold brew with a view
• Toast with old and new favorites from our local breweries paired with delicious Riverview bites
• Jimmy Wooten plays
Riverview Restaurant and Brewhouse’s Upper Level Game Room
• Mingle, relax, and enjoy avant garde wine and food pairings
• Billiards, darts, shuffleboard and more
• Outside Riverview adjacent to pool deck
• Destination offers light fare, refreshing rose’, bubbles and crisp white wines
• Enjoy Caribbean Beats live poolside at The Busted Coconut, along with stunning views of the city and river
Looking to SIP at the next level? Our exclusive VIP Experience offers a private setting in one of Shreveport-Bossier’s finest restaurants, Jimmy’s Seafood and Steak.
• This intimate event allows guests to SIP the finest wines and champagnes with Lim himself
• Margaritaville’s award-winning cuisine will be paired with some of Lim’s recommended selections for an unforgettable gourmet tasting
• Light jazz live
• The VIP Experience is limited to only 100 tickets
For more information, please contact Leslie Peck at email@example.com or 318-286-3140.