Starting November 24 the American Rose Center is transformed into a whimsical winter wonderland from the day after Thanksgiving until the weekend before Christmas! We feature performers from all over Shreveport and Bossier as well as a Christmas Market for vendors!
The event features thousands of twinkling lights, dozens of lighted displays, giant Christmas Cards to the Community, nightly entertainment, photos with Santa, rides on the Roseland Express train and tons of fun for the whole family!
Don’t forget to visit the Gift Shop and our concession stand during your visit for hot chocolate, corn dogs and funnel cake!
Christmas in Roseland is a participant in the Louisiana Holiday Trail of Lights.
Admission/Santa Photos/Roseland Express:
- $20 per carload or $5 per person — ages 2 and under get in free
- Mini-Bus for 11-20 people: $50
- Medium Bus for 21 to 30 people: $100
- Large Bus for 31 to 54 people: $150
- Larger Bus for 55+: $200
- Group rates are available. Please call 938-5402 to make a group reservation.
- Photos with Santa are $10 per photo. Santa will be here 6-9 pm, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays. No personal photography allowed. Tickets are available in the gift shop.
- Roseland Express Train tickets are $5 per person.
The track is a small circuit and does not go through the gardens. Tickets are available in the gift shop.
- Gates are open from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Last car admitted at 9:30 p.m.
Please note that Christmas in Roseland is a walking event only and no carts are available.