Christmas in Roseland is open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from Nov. 23 to Dec. 17.
This winter wonderland features thousands of twinkling lights among the 60-acre park as well as train rides, life-size Christmas cards, nightly entertainment and photos with Santa.
Admission/Santa Photos/Roseland Express:
- $20 per carload or $5 per person — ages 2 and under get in free
- Mini-Bus for 11-20 people: $50
- Medium Bus for 21 to 30 people: $100
- Large Bus for 31 to 54 people: $150
- Larger Bus for 55+: $200
- Group rates are available. Please call 938-5402 to make a group reservation.
- Photos with Santa are $10 per photo. Santa will be here 6-9 pm, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays. No personal photography allowed. Tickets are available in the gift shop.
- Roseland Express Train tickets are $5 per person.
The track is a small circuit and does not go through the gardens. Tickets are available in the gift shop.
- Gates are open from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Last car admitted at 9:30 p.m.
Please note that Christmas in Roseland is a walking event only and no carts are available.